Sunday, December 21, 2008

SF Weekend Getaway

Francis and I decided to go up to San Francisco for a few days. It had been a long time since we made a trip up there. We were lucky enough to be able to work from the SF office on Friday - it was right across the street from the old building I used to work in! I introduced Francis to dim sum at lunch (SOOO good), we did some holiday shopping in Union Square (went crazy at H&M), went to happy hour with a friend and met Rosana and Nader for dinner (Ti Couz)!

Here is the amazing tree in Union Square...
This tree is Macy’s gift to the city, an 85-foot California White Fir from the Carlton Tree Farm in Mount Shasta
And the famous wreaths at Macy's

View of the sunset on our drive home - near Pismo Beach

We miss the city - especially our favorite local hangouts - but we are so glad that we live in beautiful Santa Barbara!!!

No comments: