Friday, November 13, 2009

Jet Setter

Zoe flew for the first time this week!  We took a direct flight out of Santa Barbara to Sacramento to visit Mimene and FanFan.  Zoe was amazing- she didn't mind it when she had to get up at 5:30am (yes, we actually have to wake our baby up if it's earlier than 7am...we are very lucky), or when our flight was delayed for an hour.  And the altitude didn't seem to bother her ears at all. 

Here is a picture of her getting ready for her big adventure:



I have to mention that I stepped on that plane fully prepared.  I was armed and ready with earplugs and money for drinks in case she had a meltdown.  I'm sure the other passengers sitting next to me would have appreciated earplugs and a bloody mary should that have happened  ;)   Luckily she slept most of the way and kept our neighbors happy.  I think there will be many more flights to come now that I know how easy it can be!



I am so glad Zoe had the chance to spend some more quality time with FanFan.  She is hoping to get a lot more time with him in the future!





Who's more tired??



Here is Mimene showing Zoe how to edit pictures...I'm sure that will evolve into scrapbooking lessons in the near future  :)





Coffee break at the local cafe:



We can't wait to see you again!



No comments: