We headed out of town this weekend to visit the
fam in Bakersfield. As soon as we arrived I realized that I had forgotten Zoe's bag...I mean, who forgets their 6 month old baby's bag??? (At least I didn't forget Maya's food!) I felt like such a bad mom... until I realized that this meant that I get to go on a mini shopping spree at the brand new Target!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I wish we had one in Santa Barbara. It's ridiculous that the nearest Target is a good half hour drive away. We got Zoe some new toys and her first bathing suit (SO cute!)... I can't wait to spend the weekends at the beach. And if today's weather is any indication, it might be sooner than later!


On Saturday night we went bowling with Wayne, Nat and McKenzie. Natalie kicked our butts, it wasn't even close. :)


We got back to Santa Barbara mid-afternoon today and walked over to the Rose Gardens and relaxed. Zoe loved rolling around on the grass but she didn't like the way it tasted so much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment