Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lots of Company!

It's been a busy week for us and I've been lagging on the blog updates...so this post will be a collage of all the visitors we've had this past week :)

It all started last Saturday when we had Max, Hannah, Nadia and Natalie over for a BBQ. While Hannah and I talked about all of her wedding plans, Zoe got to spend some quality pool time with her cousin Nadia. Who knew a small pop-up pool and a couple of buckets could be so entertaining?
Grandpa Joseph stopped by on Sunday to give Zoe some love...but I secretly think he wanted some of our homemade mint oreo ice cream:)
And our third set of visitors were our good San Francisco friends, Jenny and Josh - and their son, Jake! This was our first time meeting Jake - about time!! It was so cute seeing the kids play together...especially since we don't know many kids close to Zoe's age.
And we wrapped up the weekend with Daddy tickles and giggling fits. A weekend wouldn't be complete without that. :)

No comments: