Zoe and I flew up to see Mimene and Fanfan this weekend. The flights were completely full both ways and I could see the dread on people's faces when they realized they'd have to sit next to a toddler...but Zoe was a perfect angel! All she needed were snacks and her toothbrush (her two obsessions) to keep her happy.
Dad watched Zoe while I worked on Friday. I think they both had fun :)

Zoe had quite a few "firsts" this past weekend. It all started with her first taste of real crepes. But she didn't like them with nutella (I mean, who doesn't like crepes with nutella??? I wonder if she's really my daughter afterall...)

We headed up to Apple Hill late Saturday morning where Zoe had the chance to see her first pony (pony rides are a must next year) and we were able to get her first annual pumpkin picture.


And here she is taking her first tractor ride. Doesn't she look thrilled?


Next year she will be old enough to go on a pony ride and old enough to eat a famous Apple Hill caramel covered apple!
1 comment:
So cute! I remember Gavin's first pumpkin patch. That's lame they wouldn't let Zoe ride the pony. Del Mar let Gavin on at 11 months. He wasn't even walking yet but the picture is priceless!
Post a Comment