Monday, February 14, 2011

A Lot Has Happened...

...these past couple of weeks.

Zoe actually kept her adorable pigtails in her hair for an ENTIRE day! I know, I know, she does look a bit like Shrek but it's oh so cute!
We've been taking advantage of this beautiful weather and heading over to our neighborhood park where Zoe decided that almost 18 month old dare-devils should swing on big girl swings. By themselves. She did great and didn't fall off once! I have to admit, however, that I was never further than a few inches away. Just in case. ;)
Then we were a bit bored one day and decided that instead of trying to prevent her from drawing on the walls or couch, I'd just let her tat herself up.
And then today, on Valentine's Day of all days, Zoe took a big tumble at daycare, landed on her chin and literally bit her tongue in half. She had to be put under while they fixed it all up. Here is the one picture I let myself take while in the hospital, right after they had finished stitching her tongue up. Breaks my heart...but I have no doubt that she will be back to normal in no time. Those stitches will dissolve in 5-7 days and I'm sure she'll be eating everything she can get her hands on again.
I really hope this isn't going to be a reoccuring theme on Valentine's Day. We love you, Zoe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bisous Zoe.They make you feel so much better when you don't feel good.To day is going to be a good day. We adore you. Mimene.

Anonymous said...

Bisous Zoe.They make you feel so much better when you don't feel good.To day is going to be a good day. We adore you. Mimene.