Thursday, April 21, 2011

Harmonica




A friend of mine posted that her son loved playing the harmonica. So since he and Zoe are only 3 months apart, and I happened to be at a Target (a luxury for me since the closest Target is 40 miles away) and the harmonica's were only $3, I thought what the hell, let's get her one.


Well, let me just say that it was $3 well spent. It took Zoe a couple of days to really grasp the concept but now she proudly walks around the house playing the harmonica - and driving the dog crazy.

2 comments:

Parra Family said...

So cute! you have to get auntie Kim to play it for her! She used to have one in her car. haha

Jenny Goines said...

YEAH!! Harmonicas are the best! I think that is the exact same orange one that Jake has from target!!