Saturday, December 3, 2011
Turkey Day 2011
We spent Thanksgiving in Fresno this year over at Jeanne and Tom's place. We had a fantastic time - it was almost like a mini vacation with everyone wanting to take care of Maddox and entertain Zoe :) Although it was a bit bittersweet since, after over 30+ years, Jeanne and Tom have sold their house and this was the last Thanksgiving they will host there. I wish I would have taken more pictures - I missed a lot of people.
Maya had the best time running around the huge yard, chasing squirrels. She cornered one up a tree and was so proud of herself. Poor squirrel.
We also celebrated Tom and Great Grandma Alice's birthdays while we were there. Here are some pictures of the great grandkids with G-G-Ma Alice:
Making s'mores outside in the cold - Zoe and Carson chased each other around the yard for most of the time. So cute!


Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment