I am really behind on the blog posts this month so I am going to consolidate what we've been up to these past few weeks into one long post.
Let's start with Mother's Day (old news, I know!). We went to brunch at Scarlett Begonia, a new organic restaurant in SB. It was a bit of a let down but the kids were really well behaved considering brunch took 2+ hours.
Maddox has been debating whether or not he should start crawling...
They love taking baths together. And I love that it's endless entertainment for both.
Sibling rivalry for the chair...Zoe was clearly not happy sharing.
Maddox loves being outdoors, watching the birds and beating up his Big Bird.
Zoe enjoying ice cream on a warm Santa Barbara day....
And at the doctor a few days later fighting a fever and bladder infection.
Annual car show on State Street. Francis was in heaven with block after block of vintage cars.
And Maya proves that she still has some tricks up her sleeve. Who says being 9 is old??
No comments:
Post a Comment