Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I know this post is a bit late but it doesn't mean we didn't have a great Father's Day!  It just means that I got too busy to update the blog until now  :)

Grandpa Wayne decided to come to Santa Barbara to spend the weekend with us - he and Natalie babysat the kiddos Saturday night while Francis and I went out to a 10th wedding anniversary celebration (thanks again you guys!) 

Father's Day morning was spent on the patio at Paradise Cafe - never been there for breakfast but I can't wait to go again - so good! 

Here are my lookalikes:
 Grandpa Wayne and Zoe spent some time fishing in the backyard....
Waiting patiently for the fish to bite...
Almost got it....

Got it!!!

 ...while Francis and Maddox napped off their food coma....how cute is this??
Zoe decided to join :)

No comments: