Zoe and I usually go on a bike ride together every Sunday while Maddox takes his morning nap. She is such a little chatterbox the entire time, I love it. Last Sunday was a warm one so we rode down to the pier and Zoe got some ice cream while I enjoyed a cool glass of white.
Francis and I had tickets to go see the Black Keys play at the Santa Barbara Bowl and we decided last minute to take Zoe with us and she loved it! I think she liked people watching the best. She made it all the way to the start of the encore which was amazing considering she's only 3! She was the only kid there...what a rock star!
 |
| Such a GREAT concert. Amazing live! |
 |
| I think all of SB must have been there, it was so packed! |
No comments:
Post a Comment