Sunday, September 22, 2013

Zoe's SuperGirl Party!

I won't even start making excuses as for how late I am in posting these upcoming posts. (You all know how busy I've been!)

We celebrated Zoe's 4th birthday at home this year.  The SuperGirl theme was picked out by Zoe - so cute.
Z with Claire
 Thanks to Auntie Shannon's help, we made capes for all the kids with their first initial on the back. So cute and thanks again to Shannon for her help!
With SuperMan (Alex).  Please note the heels on SuperGirl  ;)
Maddox with cousin Emma
Being silly with Claire
With Claire and cousin Nadia

BBQ lunch with the ladies
With Hannah, on her due date. A week later, Brandon was  born.
We also rented a bouncy house for the day which was so. much. fun.  Although I had NO idea just how sore I would be from jumping around in there.

My attempt at taking a picture of both kids with Mimene and Fanfan
The cupcakes were a hit - well, really, when are cupcakes not a hit??  ;)
 

Someone did not want to wear his superhero cape....
Happy 4th Birthday, sweet girl!
Totally spoiled. 
Looks like Fanfan is tired from all that jumping in the bouncy house

 Thanks to everyone who made Zoe's 4th birthday so special!

1 comment:

Parra Family said...

The capes turned out AWESOME! It looks like she had so much fun. I can not believe shes starting K next year!