Friday, February 28, 2014

Fresno Trip

Last weekend was Francis' uncle Tom's memorial.  Sadly, sweet and lovable Tom passed away in early February.  I'm sure he would be happy to know that his memorial was more of a celebration of his life. It was very clear that his family and friends were there to celebrate the great man that he was.



It was great to see everyone, I only wish it could have been under different circumstances.
The Gang (from left: Shannon, Kenz, Jeanne, Jakob, Lisa, Francis, Steven, Natalie)
I don't think Zoe and Maddox understood exactly what was happening.  They seemed more interested in eating all the cookies and candy they could get their hands on. They probably consumed more sweets in one day than they have in all the months since Halloween!  
Zoe and cousin Cooper dipping their feet in the pool - ahhh..the little things :)

Of course Maddox had to do the same as his big sis
One of my favorite pictures - love.
We actually got one with Grandpa Wayne!  
I think this is the first time Maddox has pet a cat...he was in heaven.
This kid...he is so sweet 

Crazy auntie Lisa and Maddox - I though he was going to end up in the trash at one point!
The kids rode bikes around outside for HOURS.  There was no stopping them.  Their energy was off the charts!

Playing Wii.  Zoe was a natural.
What is it with tutu's?? I think Zoe dresses him up too often
The babies - Maddox and cousin Emma  (they are only 3 months apart!)

Note the crazed sugar high look Zoe has in her eyes.

Oh, there it is again...haha
Awww....
Cooper eating breakfast on the GIANT island
Zoe helping Meghan make her famous pancakes
Thanks again to Meghan and Steven for hosting us! It was great to see you, the kids and we hope to see you all again soon!

1 comment:

The Fallons said...

cute! warms my heart to see those clothes! I love seeing them again on your kids because it reminds me of mine. xx