Zoe was incredibly excited to go to Kindergarten and has been counting down the days for over a week. The poor kid has probably been so bored with us at home this past month. When she went to bed last night she said, "Mommy, I'm lucky." So, I ask her why. She replies, "Because I get to go to Kindergarten tomorrow." Love her! And, yes! She is very lucky to be going to such a great school!
 |
| I think she was too nervous and excited to eat her breakfast. |
On the way to her first day of school...
...with the whole family.
I thought she was going to be nervous and not want to let me go when I dropped her off at her class...but, no, this amazing little girl couldn't wait to get rid of me. She had a smile on her face the whole time and was beaming the moment she walked into her classroom.
 |
| Putting her backpack away in her cubby. |
Francis and I were so excited about Zoe's first day at school that we literally couldn't wait for her to get off the bus. We are such nerds (obviously) that we were the parents waiting outside for the bus in 100+ degree heat for 15 minutes before it arrived. But, in my defense, it
was 15 minutes late... ;)
 |
| At least we have shade? |
The bus drops the kids off across from our house and I have a direct view from my office window which is super convenient.
 |
| There it is! |
 |
| Someone looks like she enjoyed the bus ride! |
 |
| Her agenda for the week :) |
I feel a bit older knowing that I have a school-aged child on my hands. Totally normal, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment