Happy 39th Birthday to Francis!!!
(Only 15 days late posting this.)
I took the day off to celebrate Francis' birthday - his last birthday in his 30's!! Next year will be the big 4-0! But look at that face...he doesn't look like he's about to be 40, does he? We spent the morning paddle boarding (our first time!) on the river and Lake Austin downtown. I don't have any pictures because thought for sure we would fall in the water. But it turns out we are naturals! We paddle boarded for an hour and then headed over to Barton Springs for swim.
Next, we headed to Lambert's for lunch and birthday drinks. This place is referred to as "fancy bbq" ... and it was amazing. We literally couldn't stop eating it - it was so good. We didn't even do a birthday dinner since we were still so full from lunch.
We spent the rest of the day picking up the kids from school, dropping them off at the Kid E Shack (a drop off babysitting place -- something every town should have and is one of the best business ideas ever!) and enjoying a few happy hour places in Lakeway.
I love discovering all these new places. It feels like we're on vacation sometimes, especially when it's super humid :)
Happy birthday, Francis! I remember celebrating your 25th birthday like it was yesterday. Can't wait to celebrate the big one with you next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment