Monday, March 2, 2015

Maddox at School

With so many posts about Zoe lately, I thought it was time that Maddox had one of his own.  I don't want them looking back on this when they get older and feeling like one got more posts than the other ;)

Here is Maddox at his school.  This place is truly amazing and he has really thrived in the 5 months he has been there. He can count to 30, knows his days of the week - in the right order, he knows his alphabet - both upper and lower case, he is starting to read and, from the looks of it, he is starting to develop computer skills.  He is really good at puzzles and is obsessed with them and anything having to do with trains. 

I wonder what else he knows that I just don't know about!

(He's still a bad eater in case anyone was wondering... no progress there. Sigh.)

No comments: