I am very much into the holidays this year. I am not sure if I should admit this but I started listening to holiday music the day after Thanksgiving (totally nerdy, I know). I think that little Z has something to do with it. I can't wait for the day we explain Santa Clause to her.
The weather is getting a bit colder these days but that didn't stop us from heading to the beach to get Maya some exercise. We made a stop at The Boathouse before heading home and chilled out for a bit. Great ambiance... especially when there's an empty parking lot to go along with it.
The weather is getting a bit colder these days but that didn't stop us from heading to the beach to get Maya some exercise. We made a stop at The Boathouse before heading home and chilled out for a bit. Great ambiance... especially when there's an empty parking lot to go along with it.
(Francis is sporting the "mountain man" look now that he is on leave. I guess shaving is for people who actually work. ;))
It's hard to believe that a brand new year is just a few weeks away!
No comments:
Post a Comment