Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frenchies

My cousin Lucas, his wife Elsy and their daughter Ana are visiting us for a few days before heading to Mexico for the holidays. Lucas brings the rain with him every single time he comes to visit - it never fails! There was a huge downpour on Saturday but we kept dry and visited the Natural History Museum and spent a long lunch at Palazzio (love those bread rolls!).

I think Zoe was a little bored at the museum

Elsy, Francis and I being silly.

Mom and Dad came down to spend the day with us which was really nice. Zoe took advantage of the situation - she had both Mimene and FanFan wrapped around her finger the whole time.



The sun finally came out today and we headed out to get some fresh air. We had a busy day - beach, courthouse, State St... definitely not a lazy Sunday.

Oh, and did I mention that Maya is Ana's new best friend? She was scared of her at first having never seen a big dog before but she quickly warmed up to Maya. She can't stop giving her kisses now!


No comments: