Zoe was so excited to go in the water that she peed all over me right before going in ... actually, I think she was peeing on me the moment this picture was taken. I had to pretend like nothing was happening. Ah, the fabulous life of a mom. Unfortunately, we weren't able to take any other pictures, we are only allowed to take them on the last day of swim class.
Zoe loved being in the water and I can't wait for her next lesson!
Saturday evening, we attended Wes and Melinda's wedding - Zoe's first wedding. She is clearly already a party animal, staying up past 10pm. She may look more like her dad but she is clearly taking after her mom ;)
Nathan kidnapped her during dinner and was very impressed with how much food our little girl can eat.
All in all it was a great day!
1 comment:
Love her little bikini! Surf lessons are next. Okay, maybe in a few years. Can't wait though! Give little Z a kiss for me and tell her we've already got a gift for her.
Post a Comment