Here are some pictures of us enjoying our breakfast of champions outside:
Sunday, May 9, 2010
My First Mother's Day
I've been completely spoiled today, on my first mother's day. Francis started off the morning by getting me my favorite decaf coffee drink - with chocolate and cookies! A breakfast of champions for sure. He knows me all too well. That was followed by homemade french toast, bacon (which I've been craving for weeks now!) and orange juice. Definitely not the healthiest meal but, let's me honest, that's how I like it. What a great way to start the day!

We ended off the day with dinner at our local Italian restaurant. Zoe had her first taste of spaghetti and loved it. She is definitely NOT a picky eater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job Francis! What a great first Mother's Day! Z is getting cuter and cuter. :) Miss you!
Post a Comment