Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow. 2011. Where has the time gone?? Francis and I met 10 years ago, were married 5 years ago, got Maya 8 years ago and Zoe entered this world almost a year and a half ago. It's been a wild and fun ride...I wonder what the next 10 years will bring us :)

Here are some pictures of us spending NYE morning at the park with our girls...


Doesn't Maya look like some rabid dog in this picture (aka, Cujo)?? I have no idea why but she hates it when we're on the swings. She just barks and tries to bite my pants to stop the swinging.
We had a casual dinner at our local italian restaurant and enjoyed some champagne at home. I actually made it to midnight this year (but barely)!



We wish everyone a wonderful new year! May this year bring everyone endless laughs and happiness!

No comments: