I took a couple of extra days off work after the Christmas weekend to hang out with my favorite people. We spent some time on Monday at what is probably our new favorite, Mesa Park.


Zoe really did not want to leave the park and she made the whole neighborhood know exactly how she felt. Here she is giving us the stink eye for making her go home:

The view on the way home was breathtaking:

We took a family trip to the Zoo on Tuesday... it had been way too long since we had last been. Zoe ran around the entire time (stroller? what stroller?) and was facinated by the all the animals.


...BUT...the kid's play area (and the churro vendor) were her all time favorite parts of the zoo. They have a small hill there where the kids slide down on cardboard boxes. I don't know who had more fun!

I already can't wait for our next vacation days!
No comments:
Post a Comment