I have been sick all week so we had a pretty mellow weekend in return. But mellow does not mean boring! ;) She might be a little young but we started off the weekend by getting Zoe a new hot rod. She loves doing wheelies (with daddy's help).

Then we spent some time at the Santa Barbara public library where we
thought there would be a fun holiday event but the kid size water fountain was a thousand times more entertaining and educational.
Here is Zoe discovering the water fountain, wondering what it is:

Oh, I get it! Yay!
It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful this town is. Even the view from the library parking garage is amazing.

All weekend long, Zoe climbed into the rocking chair to read her books. This is her new favorite spot in the house these days. Her favorite books are: "Brown Bear, Brown Bear", "Who Said Boo?" and "What Am I."
No comments:
Post a Comment