Wednesday, July 20, 2011

23 Months!

Yes, you read that right...my baby is 23 months! She is putting more and more words together to form sentences, or rather, commands. She can be quite bossy sometimes. Like when I was trying to take these 23 mo chair pictures...all she was saying was "sit down!" while patting the spot next to her.
Other popular phrases:
  • "Bye Ma-Da." Translation: "Bye Maya and Daddy." Usually yelled out when Francis leaves to take Maya on her morning walk.
  • "Oussside." Translation: "I want to go play outside."
  • "Mmmm jooo." Translation: "I'm thirsty, can I have some juice."
  • "Craca!." Translation: "Cracker!" Always yelled out as she points to the cupboard.
  • "Bye skoo." Translation: "Bye school."
  • "Was tha?" Translation: "What's that?" Usually said when we are eating something she doesn't have.
Some French phrases:
  • "Bain. Buuuule." Translation: "I want bubbles in my bath." Don't ask how I know this.
  • "Ploo, pley." Translation: "More please." Pretty much said for everything. :)
  • "Chaussures Ma." Translation: "Those are mommy's shoes." She's obsessed with shoes.
I am really going to miss the gibberish once she starts talking more.

No comments: