It's been a while since I've posted a non-kid post. What can I say, we love doing everything with our kids - they are so much fun :) But Francis and I ventured out last weekend and went to the Ben Harper concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl. I absolutely LOVE this venue! It was a perfect night for an outdoor concert - it was warm and there was no overcast so we were able to enjoy the view of the coastline from our seats. The picture below does not do it justice.
We ran into just about everyone we knew. Santa Barbara can be such a small town - love it!
Jack Johnson surprised the crowd and sang Bob Marley's "High Tide or Low Tide" with Ben Harper. This was the best duet I've ever heard!
Can't wait for the Black Keys in October!
No comments:
Post a Comment