Friday, December 7, 2012

Cabo Dolphins


I am still going through all our pictures from our trip but wanted to post pictures our excursion in Cabo San Lucas. :) Zoe and I had a mommy/daughter date and went swimming with dolphins (!!!) while Francis stayed behind on the ship with Maddox during nap time - thanks Francis! 

I was a bit hesitant to sign up for this at first. I didn't know if Zoe was going to be scared and freak out, if the dolphin facility was going to be legit and I was worried about the dolphins being mistreated. But all my worries were put to rest once we got there. This place was amazing.

Here are some of my favorite moments...
Zoe meeting Frida for the first time. She was shy at first ...
...but quickly figured out that Frida was the nicest dolphin in the world..
and she was giving her kisses before we knew it!
 

Is Z trying to eat her?
 

Feeding Frida her "chocolate."
I had a turn to kiss and swim with Frida too. Loved this and can't wait to do it again someday!



Blog post with more cruise pictures on it's way... stay tuned!

No comments: