Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We just got back from vacation Sunday night and came right back to a super crazy week at work. Francis is in Chicago until later this week and I'm taking care of the kiddo's by myself until then.  Needless to say, I finally have a few minutes tonight to update the blog!  I'll start with Thanksgiving...

I started Turkey Day running the Santa Barbara 4 Mile Turkey Trot. I had been sick the week before so the run was harder than usual but it felt good to get up early and exercise on Thanksgiving for once. I hope to make it an annual tradition - maybe the whole family can join me next year..?

Grandpa Wayne, Aunt Shay, Aunt Natalie and Cousin McKenzie all came to SB to celebrate with us.  Francis cooked most of the day and made a fantastic breakfast and dinner for everyone. Zoe and Kenz bonded, made a ginger bread house and we all had an amazing dance party.  Good times indeed!
Gingerbread house!
Dance party begins
 


So grateful for these kids!
 

Getting into trouble
The only decent picture of all of us :)

No comments: