Sunday, August 18, 2013

22 months!

I've been traveling so much for work, I have a hard time to find the time to download pictures and update the blog... and now I'm officially 8 days late in posting this. BUT....two. More. Months. Until this handsome guy turns TWO!  I really need time to slow down.

Two of his last 3 teeth came in while we were in France. Now we are just waiting for one last tooth to come in - the last stubborn one is his bottom left canine. I can feel it, it's so close!

If you ask him a question that starts with "who wants..." he now always answers "I do!" in a low, raspy voice.  It's adorable.

A few new words/phrases/things:
  • "Maddox" - yes, he now says his name.
  • "I love you"  - It's not consistent but he's said it enough times to count
  • "Bulle" - which means "bubble" in French
  • He can point to all his body parts when called out in French.
Overall, this kid is a stud.  

No comments: