Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas (#2)!!!

I can't believe it's already Christmas and the year is almost over!  This past year has been pretty exciting for us. Francis and I both started new jobs (I now work from home!), Zoe turned 4, Maddox turned 2, we got a new dog and took trips to France and Disneyworld. I wonder what this next year will bring!

Zoe was so excited for Santa this year, I've never seen her go to bed so fast.
"Dear Santa, I love (heart) you.  - Zoe"
It took all of 5 minutes to open up all their presents in the morning. Maddox still doesn't fully understand what all the fuss is about but he seemed pretty excited about his new toys.
Opening their stockings
Even the doggies got stockings

Too bad this one is blurry, this was the best expression.





All that unwrapping is exhausting!
We took our annual xmas walk on the beach - it is almost 80 degrees today.  No complaints here!





  

Tonight will we plan on making a fancy dinner and playing a couple of board games with the kids. Tomorrow, my parents arrive for celebration #3!

Merry Christmas everyone!  We hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: