"Santa, I want a horse and a mermaid and a toy puppy. Can I also have a unicorn. I love princesses too. Thank you! Zoe. I love you."
We were invited to spend Thanksgiving dinner at our friend's house where many of our Santa Barbara friends were also going. Zoe and Maddox were the oldest kids there but it didn't seem to bother them at all. If anything, they loved all the attention they got. And Maddox actually ate something other than french fries!
We spent the entire next day in our pajamas -- I love these rare, lazy days! The kids watched Frozen in 3D. I had to document this because I know one day they will look back on these pictures and will probably think that it was really weird they had to wear those glasses to watch a 3D movie.
We went and checked out a new restaurant and miniature golf course that opened up right next to the kids' swim class. We didn't quite make it through all 18 holes but hopefully next time?!
![]() |
| Typical Zoe in the background |
| Fall is definitely here... I love this change in colors! |






No comments:
Post a Comment