Friday, March 11, 2016

Disneyland 2016

We took the kids to Disneyland in March for a couple of days - one of the perks of living in southern California.  We may or may not have snuck Maddox in and had him pass as 3 years and under  ;)

Stay cool, Maddox. Don't blow your cover. 

60 year celebration!  I will celebrate when we can get a family picture in this spot with all of us smiling with eyes open.


 Zoe couldn't wait to get on Matterhorn now that she was finally tall enough!
 Maddox, on the other hand, didn't pass the test and had to stay behind with me.  Disney was kind enough to hand him a Matterhorn pass for next time and he can bypass the entire line next time we go (assuming he's tall enough).  It really is the little things that make this place so special.

 This employee tried everything to make him pass - I think he was trying to get him to stretch his neck here.
Taking selfies while we wait for Zoe and Francis.

 And...finally...here we are at Thunder Mountain Railroad.  Maddox's favorite ride of all time.  I think we must have gone on this one at least a dozen times.



 Splash Mountain.  Zoe finally gets what to do  :)



 Finding Nemo submarine was a hit. And a nice break from the heat.


Note the crazy eyes .. the meltdown is about to happen ...


 They were done at this point and this is the best I could do with Mickey.
 Day 2...



 Pluto was hilarious.  I don't know what he was doing or saying to the kids but they were cracking up.




 Note the crazy eyes on Zoe this time....
 Yup, she totally gets what to do.  We'll keep working on Maddox.

No comments: