Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Little Bit of Austin in SB

I got a call one day from one of Zoe's best friends from Austin asking me if they could come to SB to spend the day with us during spring break.  I couldn't believe it... they wanted to drive half way across the country so that the girls can spend a single day together? Amazing.   We started by having lunch at Carlitos and headed to the top of the courthouse for some views.

Zoe and Elaina 
Jessica, Elaina and Stephen
They discovered the selfie stick


At the Sea Center on the wharf


Digging for treasure. 

Post dinner sunset at Hendry's Beach - these 3 are just too cute.










It was such a fun day and I wish this family could live here in town with us - we'll just have to make a point to visit each other every year.   :)

No comments: