My little man is already 10 months old and I really need time to slow down. I'm so scared of forgetting all the little things. I'm trying to document it all but everything is happening so fast! Here is the ever so popular monthly chair picture :) Crazy how much he has changed in
less than a year.
 |
| Look at this face! |
 |
| Sitting down in the chair these days only happens for a split second at a time |
 |
| With his favorite person in the whole wide world. |
A few new things to point out about Maddox since our last monthly picture:
- 2 new teeth! Bottom 2 came in at the end of July...a whole 4 months before Zoe got her first!
- He loves to give kisses
- He can now stand for a few seconds on his own
- He says "dada" and as of yesterday, "mama!"
- He screams like a chimpanzee (no joke) to get attention
No comments:
Post a Comment