Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nor Cal

Francis was lucky enough to be able to work from our San Francisco office at the end of July so I decided to meet him up there with the kiddos for a day and take the opportunity to visit my parents over the weekend. The kids were SO good on the drive up. They both slept for 2.5 hours and I didn't need to stop until Morgan Hill. SF was beautiful with no fog which was surprising for the summer! We had dinner at Osha Thai, right across from the Ferry Building and a short walk from our hotel.The kids and I met Rosana and Nader for brunch but we were so excited to catch up we completely forgot to take pictures. Next time!

I miss this city!
We had a great time with Mimene and Fanfan. We spent some time at the lake, Francis and I were able to have a mini date night and sneak out to a movie and had lots and lots of crepes.
Everyone says these 2 look alike... 

She's gonna kill me for posting this but I just HAD to. I love it, it's so funny that my mom can't say to to her granddaughter.





Zoe painting Fanfan's toes.
The finished product - Z was very proud of her work.

 
At the lake



With Avery! 

1 comment:

The Fallons said...

Your mom in that shopping cart is awesome! And Maddox is changing so much - such a little man!