Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Z's Birthday Weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend packed full of birthday fun! Mimene, Fanfan, Granpa Wayne, Aunt Natalie and Aunt Shannon all came to Santa Barbara to celebrate little miss Zoe's 3rd birthday.  THREE. I still can't believe it.  There were so many great pictures to choose from - here are my favorites from the weekend.
Happy Birthday, silly Zoe!  With her friends Ben, Alex and Nadia.

I got creative and made some ice cream cone cupcakes - they were a hit!



Her boyfriend, Ben.
Look at that awesome 3 year old coordination ;)
Being silly with Fanfan
Chasing Grandpa Wayne
Opening presents - so many!
Thanks Aunt Natalie!
Aunt Shannon & Aunt Natalie
Maddox wanted to beat up the Mickey Mouse balloon
Sleepy Maddox

Maddox is walking with his walker!!
What do you think, do they look alike?
Frenchies  :)
Painting Z's nails with her new nail polish - such a girly girl.
I was hoping he would leave his party hat on...it lasted about 30 seconds.
Out at dinner celebrating Natalie's 40th birthday!
 
At the Butterfly exhibit at the Natural History museum!


Cuties
My two favorite little people.

No comments: