Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Me and the Kids

With Francis in Santa Barbara, I've been here with the kids and dogs running the show by myself.  I'll be staying in Austin until the end of the school year and then moving back to Santa Barbara and joining Francis at the end of June!  It's been challenging working full time and taking care of the kids solo but I'm getting it done!  It has definitely given me insight into what single moms have to deal with and I have to give major kudos to them because it's not easy! As long as I stay on my schedule, everything usually works out :)

Here is what we've been up to these past few weeks...
Swimming at the lake


FaceTime with the grandparents
Zoe's school has a yearly carnival where pretty much our entire small town shows up. 

Zoe zip lining

Yes, that is ouchie #1




Sugar high was wearing off
Zoe and Kaylee
Getting them back to their happy place with more sugar  ;)
Saturday's have been packed with swim and soccer.
And lunches afterwards...




She climbed all the way to the top like it was nothing!
Napping on the coffee table...parenting at it's best.


Ouchie #2


Ouchie #3 (spider bite.. or so the doctor thinks.  Eeeeeek!)

Our neighbor dropped this off for them one morning, nothing beats the southern hospitality down here!
More soccer..
Hydrating at the Lakeway Spring Festival.



We've been spending a lot of time outdoors and enjoying the beautiful spring weather.



No comments: